Note: The name of this package was recently changed from lpc21xx-boot to sysless-lpc21xx. We have also changed the version control system from Darcs to Git.
Toolchain binaries for Debian
Invoke next line to add rtime cross-dev into packages sources list
echo deb ftp://rtime.felk.cvut.cz/debian unstable main >/etc/apt/sources.list.d/rtime-debs.list
Update packages cache (aptitude update) Check, that libmpfr1ldbl and libgmp3c2 packages are installed and select next packages
Installation on non-Debian systems
- Download the appropriate packages (.deb) from ftp://rtime.felk.cvut.cz/debian/pool.
- Then Use ar x binutils-arm-elf_2.19.50-1_i386.deb and tar -C / -xzf data.tar.gz
- Do the same for gcc* package
Older version in tar archive
- Download gcc-arm-elf-3.4.3-bin
- Unpack this to the root direcotry
tar -C / -xvzf gcc-arm-elf-3.4.3-bin.tar.gz
Use the System-Less Framework to develop for this family of microcontrollers. It contains Makefiles for building your applications, code for booting the processor, tolpc tool, which can be now used to load applications into RAM, and lpc21isp tool, which can be used to write the application to the flash.