[PSR] Chyba při simulaci

Jaroslav Klapálek klapajar at fel.cvut.cz
Tue Oct 15 09:26:35 CEST 2019

Dobrý den,

   podle uploadů na BRUTE předpokládám, že jste již problém odhalil.
Odhaduji, že jste se snažil spustit RTP jako modul do jádra; alespoň na
něco podobného odkazuje dokumentace:

```

*CAUTION:* VxWorks kernel applications must be built specifically for
the type of system on which they will run, whether uniprocessor (UP),
symmetric multiprocessor (SMP), 32-bit, 64-bit, or a system based on
variant libraries produced with a VxWorks source build (VSB) project.
They are otherwise binary incompatible. The kernel object-module loader
rejects a module if it is not compatible with the VxWorks system, prints
an error message, and sets *errno* accordingly (to
*S_loadElfLib_HDR_READ* when the architectures are different or to
*S_loadLib_INCOMPATIBLE_MODULE* when other features are different).

```

EN: Student asked for an advice towards an error received from the
Workbench (run remotely on /postel/ server). I assume that the problem
is related to /running RTP as an DKM/; at least something like that is
highlighted in the official documentation.

But it looks like that the problem is already solved as student uploaded
some compilable code to the BRUTE system.

S pozdravem / Sincerely

Jaroslav Klapálek