[PSR] VxWorks on MicroZed board is ready!

Jiri Hubacek hubacji1 at fel.cvut.cz
Wed Dec 13 15:59:05 CET 2017

Dear students,

we finished basic preparations for running VxWorks on MicroZed board.
Please, see howto [1] for more information.

The actual state is that the board boots VxWorks in KN:E-2 lab (we will
test today and fix if not). Also, we tested *Task1* that was sucessfully
run on the MicroZed board.

The MicroZed board along with new motors can be used in the semestral
work [2]. Documentation and testing is not complete, however.

Therefore, we would like to introduce **MicroZed testing competition**.
The purpose of the competition is to:

- Hack and test the MicroZed board running VxWorks.
- Find out the weak points: what does work and what does not.
- Enhance the documentation.
- Test as many Tasks as possible (not all the tasks can be run).
- Fix the possible issues that may arise when working on semestral work.

Please, send your contributions to this mailing list at:

	psr at rtime.felk.cvut.cz

The most active/useful contributions will be rewarded by points. The
competition ends as the teaching period [3] on Jan 14 2018 23:59.

Have a nice day,
Jiri Hubacek