[PSR] Hardware access in KN:E-2

Marek L. laggersvk na gmail.com
Pátek Prosinec 16 19:04:20 CET 2016

Good evening,

I am at the KN:E2. The left front computer has some problems with the
display.

I am now on right front computer and cant connect to target.
It says that there is some error on 0x100000 address. Some midam
inconsistency or something like that. Tried it on:
192.168.202.48
192.168.202.51

I also found out that you must probably need to use network mask of 202 at
KN:E2.

Where might be problem?

Thank You.

Marek Laszlo