This page contains links to projects I am (or was) involved in.
- NUL – The NOVA UserLand
- FRSH/FORB – Resource reservation framework for real-time and distributed applications
- Sysless – operating system-less development framework for small microcontrollers
- OMK – Ocera MaKe system
- Notmuch – The mail indexer
- ORTE – open source implementation of the Object Management Group (OMG) Data Distribution Service (DDS).
- Boost statechart viewer — program for visualization of state machines written in C++ with boost/statechart library.
- HERCULES – High-Performance Real-time Architectures for Low-Power Embedded Systems
- SESAMO – Security & Safety Modelling
- PASSIVE – Policy-Assessed system-level Security of Sensitive Information processing in Virtualised Environments
- FRESCOR – Framework for Real-time Embedded Systems based on COntRacts
- OCERA – Open Components for Real-Time Applications