Recent comments on posts in the blog:

The generating Linux applications from Simulink is very important in the field of the embedded system. The given explanation is very nicely described in this blog.
Comment by error code 0xc004f074 Fri Nov 9 18:06:43 2018
I have no clue. I haven’t bought the adapter.
Comment by wsh Fri Mar 23 12:58:19 2018

This is a great article, and it is exactly what I was looking for.

Does the ATX Reset Adapter (www.berkprod.com/Product_Web_Pages/atx_reset_adapter.aspx) also keep the PS_ON signal tied to the ground so that the power supply is always on?

Comment by Anthony Tue Mar 20 20:01:17 2018
What I did was for FMC connector on MicroZed FMC carrier card. If you develop your own carrier card, follow http://zedboard.org/sites/default/files/documentations/MicroZed_Carrier_Design_Guide_rev_1_5.pdf.
Comment by wsh Wed Mar 9 13:40:57 2016
Hi, I am using kicad too, I want to build a carrier card for microzed, do you have any specifications of as to the footprint used in the carrier card?
Comment by Anonymous Wed Mar 9 13:21:15 2016
I want to carry out the same task as you did because the inspiration of opal-rt realtime simulation tool-set. it can achieve realtime simulation with sample rate >100kHz. the target runs redhat linux. I am just starting work on it, my goal is to achieve 1khz sample rate hard realtime execuation of control algorithm. As there are limited research and support from mathworks and community, i think your work may provide a good base. thank you.
Comment by Anonymous Mon Dec 28 08:47:02 2015
Comment by Anonymous Mon Dec 28 08:46:23 2015
Comment by Anonymous Mon Dec 28 08:45:34 2015

Hi Ran,

Embedded coder generates both C code and Makefile. It also calls make to compile the code and optionally it can also download the binary to the target hardware. All of this is controlled by various templates and Matlab functions in the code generation target. The process of creating new code generation target is not conceptually difficult, but you need to read a lot of documentation. Some things are quite tricky to get right.

Comment by wsh Wed Jul 1 11:25:42 2015

Hi, I have not yet started working with Embedded coder nor Simulink coder. But I wander what is the exact prcoess of genrating linux application. Is it genrating c code with Embedded coder and then compile it into binary by myself? I will eventually need to work with Altera FPGA. It is described as if embedded coder knows how to generate code for this ARM FPGA. I wander if it will be straitforward or wether Ineed to use sone ert linux target.

Regards Ran