Recent comments on posts in the blog:

I have no clue. I haven’t bought the adapter.
Comment by wsh Fri 23 Mar 2018 12:58:19 CET

This is a great article, and it is exactly what I was looking for.

Does the ATX Reset Adapter (www.berkprod.com/Product_Web_Pages/atx_reset_adapter.aspx) also keep the PS_ON signal tied to the ground so that the power supply is always on?

Comment by Anthony Tue 20 Mar 2018 20:01:17 CET
What I did was for FMC connector on MicroZed FMC carrier card. If you develop your own carrier card, follow http://zedboard.org/sites/default/files/documentations/MicroZed_Carrier_Design_Guide_rev_1_5.pdf.
Comment by wsh Wed 09 Mar 2016 13:40:57 CET
Hi, I am using kicad too, I want to build a carrier card for microzed, do you have any specifications of as to the footprint used in the carrier card?
Comment by Anonymous Wed 09 Mar 2016 13:21:15 CET
I want to carry out the same task as you did because the inspiration of opal-rt realtime simulation tool-set. it can achieve realtime simulation with sample rate >100kHz. the target runs redhat linux. I am just starting work on it, my goal is to achieve 1khz sample rate hard realtime execuation of control algorithm. As there are limited research and support from mathworks and community, i think your work may provide a good base. thank you.
Comment by Anonymous Mon 28 Dec 2015 08:47:02 CET
Comment by Anonymous Mon 28 Dec 2015 08:46:23 CET
Comment by Anonymous Mon 28 Dec 2015 08:45:34 CET

Hi Ran,

Embedded coder generates both C code and Makefile. It also calls make to compile the code and optionally it can also download the binary to the target hardware. All of this is controlled by various templates and Matlab functions in the code generation target. The process of creating new code generation target is not conceptually difficult, but you need to read a lot of documentation. Some things are quite tricky to get right.

Comment by wsh Wed 01 Jul 2015 11:25:42 CEST

Hi, I have not yet started working with Embedded coder nor Simulink coder. But I wander what is the exact prcoess of genrating linux application. Is it genrating c code with Embedded coder and then compile it into binary by myself? I will eventually need to work with Altera FPGA. It is described as if embedded coder knows how to generate code for this ARM FPGA. I wander if it will be straitforward or wether Ineed to use sone ert linux target.

Regards Ran