The summer school will be held at Czech Technical University campus in Prague
room number K2 – building E
Karlovo namesti 13
The following section give you some information how to reach us.
Will you arrive by plane?
- Arrive at Prague airport
- At the Prague airport get on the bus number 119 (direction to Dejvicka
- The bus terminates at the station. Change bus to the subway there.
- Get on the train and go to the subway station. You should change line
A to line B there.
- At the B line choose the direction .
- Take off the train at .
- There are two exits from the station; follow the arrows to .
- Take a look at images bellow
Will you arrive by Car?
We recommend you to choose a route planner e.g.
Where can you find Prague traffic time-tables?
- Choose the web site
- In the right bottom corner choose the English version of the web page
- Choose the section and fill the Prague option. Press OK
- Return to the section
- Input type
- Destination type , press
- Time table will be listed
An example of time table
|Mustek – A
|Mustek – B
Where can you find a map of Prague?
Figure 1: Prague traffic overview
Figure 2: Subways in Prague
Figure 3: Charles square surrounding (Arrow 1: University Campus)
Figure 4: CTU in Prague university campus at Charles square