[PSR] Downloading noncompiled file to board

blahaj22 at fel.cvut.cz blahaj22 at fel.cvut.cz
Sun Dec 30 17:31:48 CET 2018

Hello everyone,

working on the semestral project we encountered a simple problem. I
hope it has as simple solution, unfortunately hidden from me.
We prepared the page for HTTP server as a html file, and on request we
send it to client. The problem is that on running the WindRiver run
configuration, only compiled object files are downloaded without
errors. As a consequence my program has no access to the page file.

My question is: how to solve this problem? Is it somehow possible to
download it to the board on "run", or it has to be done differently?

Thanks in advance,
Jan Blaha